Terms & Conditions of Eden Event Hire Ltd
- All quoted prices quoted are plus VAT at 20%.
- A non-refundable deposit may be required to secure hired items.
- A one-man installation & setup is included in our basic delivery prices, larger installations or venues requiring more crew will be priced accordingly.
- Extended hire charges will be applied to items not returned within the agreed time frame & will be charged on a pro rata basis.
- Hire charges are payable even if items are returned as unused.
- The hirer assumes all responsibilities & liabilities once items have left Eden Event Hire premises until they are returned to us. Where Eden Event Hire has offered a delivery & or collection service, once items have been delivered, the hirer assumes all responsibilities & liabilities until they have been collected by Eden Event Hire.
- All shortages, damages & losses will be charged for, so please take adequate care to ensure that all loaned items are returned in the condition in which they arrived.
- It is highly recommended that all items should be insured by the hirer from the time of delivery/client pick up to time of collection/client return.
- Any labelled packaging provided with hired items should be stored by the client during the event & returned with the hired items. Any damaged or lost packaging will be charged for.
- The hirer undertakes all safety measures for hired goods in compliance with safety & fire regulations.
- It is essential health & safety practice to keep all items away from heat sources as flammable materials may have been used in the manufacture of hire stock.
- Unless agreed by Eden Event Hire in advance, all items are for indoor use only. Any items used outside are done so entirely at the hirer's risk.
- All hire items are 'used' & therefore reasonable signs of wear & tear will show as they are continual hire items.
- We reserve the right to replace items with a suitable substitute in the event of unavailability.
- Eden Event Hire cannot be held financially responsible for any expense incurred between client & venue with regards to prop storage.
- Eden Event Hire cannot be held liable for any losses or damages incurred either directly or consequentially in respect of loss of profits, business opportunity or goodwill.
Cancellation of any event or part thereof, within 12 months of the delivery date will incur percentage cancellation fees of the rental/sale charge values as detailed below:
- Between 6 & 12 months before the first day of the hire period - 10%
- Less than 6 months & more than 28 days before the first day of the hire period – 50%
- Less than 28 days and more than 14 days before the first day of the hire period – 75%
- Less than 14 days before the first day of the hire period – 100%
- No notice of cancellation given – 100%
- Any installation or de-rig service is quoted and charged for separately.
- If Eden Event Hire has been booked to provide an installation and/or de-rig service, the client is responsible for ensuring that sufficient time and access is available at the venue to allow the work to be completed.
- The Eden Event Hire team will use their artistic license during an installation.
UNLESS OTHERWISE AGREED, ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE IN ADVANCE & MUST CLEAR AT LEAST 3 DAYS BEFORE YOUR EVENT.
- BACS: Please allow 3 working days for the transfer
- Cheque: Must be received at our offices at least 14 working days before the event
- Please make cheques payable to Eden Event Hire LTD
- Account name: Eden Event Hire Ltd.
- IMPORTANT - Any alterations to the agreed delivery & collection details including dry hire terms must be authorised by your Eden Event Hire sales contact directly. Requests for alterations made directly to the driver on site may not be authorised.
- Deliveries are to one location in a ground floor loading bay by one man only unless otherwise agreed with Eden Event Hire at the point of booking.
- Any failed deliveries & collections will be charged for.
- Any unloading/loading to an area other than a specified loading bay which results in a parking penalty is payable by the client.
- You must provide a representative to meet the driver at delivery & collection, in order to confirm the condition of the props, and the receipt or return of props as per the booking form.
- If you are not present for delivery or collection, our delivery/collection note is final.
- Any alterations to the agreed collection & return details including dry hire terms must be authorised by your Eden Event Hire sales contact directly. Requests for alterations made directly to the warehouse team on site WILL NOT be authorised.
- Collections and returns must be made from/to our designated warehouse during the times stated as per the booking form.
- Props may only be collected/returned using vehicles which are fully enclosed, of a suitable size for the props being collected and have the ability for the props to be strapped.
- Returns must be made to the warehouse on the date and time as detailed on the booking form. Our props are continually hired, therefore should the props be returned late, we reserve the right to charge for any consequential losses incurred in relation to the following client rentals together with extended hire charges.